Tuesday, October 14, 2008

I had a date today! And she's a runner.....

Had a great running date today, followed by an abbreviated lunch (smoothies). I wanted to run in Memorial Park today, as I had to go 'in town' to deliver some client stuff. So I thought, "hmmm, who can I get to go running with me?" Given that it was during the day and during the week, that greatly narrows the choices. But I did recall one lady who's prolly just taking up space on her couch, so I emailed her.

Had a GREAT time! While there are rare occasions, I pretty much only hang out with running chics. Neat lady. Next time I'm in town and looking to run, I'll call her again. Memorial Park is a great running venue, I've always enjoyed it.

Carry on....

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

:o)

Evan Guy said...

She's cool, I'll likely seek a re-match... ;)

Membership Required said...

your relatives need more information. give us some dirt. Grin. Glad you had fun.

Anonymous said...

hey hon,
good to see you making the most of every day!
please,run a few laps for me?
love ya quiv

Anonymous said...

A rematch huh? Sounds good to me.

:o)

Tiggs said...

Ev- you're in to run with me and Manny. I'm emailing you now.

Tiggs said...

team name....

E=MC2


???

Evan Guy said...

Funny!