Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Evan is thoroughly ENERGIZED by running a fast race...Issues challenge to Heidi...

Heidi's a tough chic! She's been running a lot faster than me leading up to last Sunday. She came down with food poisoning that lasted until way too close to the race...so I beat her by less than a minute. Not that it was intended to be a competition, that's just the way it happened. Two things have changed since then.

She's talking ABSOLUTE SMACK about kicking my ass in the half-marathon distance, AND I've gained HUGE confidence and will NOW TRAIN to ensure ABSOLUTE PREVALENCE!!

Let's train together for a couple of 1:35's....We'll hafta run some big hills, repeatedly! ARGH!!

Hey Heidi, I just signed up for the Austin Half-Marathon, February 15th....The race is 96% full. If you wanna kick my ass in this race, you best get signed up! This is a performance challenge! You don't have what it takes!! Whatcha Gonna Do?? You sure talk a good game. :):):)

Gonna THUNDER IN AUSTIN!!

BRING IT!

PACK A LUNCH!

7 comments:

Unknown said...

OMG....This is going to be a cat fight. I can't wait to watch this....:)I'm gonna talk smack just to egg ya'll on...Now I wanna run Austin just to watch....hehe

Sabrina

Evan Guy said...

She's good at talking TRASH! You shoulda heard her at the restaurant/bar...My training NOW has purpose! :):):)

26.2 Princess said...

Wow, I can't even imagine running a half that fast. I'll be in Austin too running the full. Otherwise I'd be sure to be on the sidelines to watch the showdown!

And congrats on your Houston run...just awesome! "Middle of the pack runner" my ass.

Bill D said...

My money is on Heidi

Evan Guy said...

OUCH!! What a dick! Yeah, but you're right, though!! If I was going to put any sort of real money down, it'd be on her!

HEY MAN, going dirtbiking/motocross riding tomorrow or Sunday, late morning/early afternoon-ish WANNA GO?? C'mon!

Bill D said...

Wish I could. We WILL have to ride together SOON !

Kidding about Heidi....Like to see you both scare 1:30

Evan Guy said...

No you're not kidding....and I concur! She's BADASS! But it'll get me to go into training mode and strive to get better....

Kinda like me inviting you to the RTW5k.....